Find and fix leaks in minutes
- Understand the severity of the leak.
- Zoom in to the the leak in source code - see what is leaking, where it was created and what is blocking it from being garbage collected.
- Get solution guidelines.
When Plumbr detects a memory leak, it is exposed as a threat to application’s availability.
Plumbr Research Lab
Statistics from thousands of Java applications:
- 25% of the Java applications contain either a permgen/metaspace or a heap leak.
- Plumbr detects leaks early - when detected, an average leak is still under 10MB in size.
- 20% of the leaks are fast, growing faster than 250MB per day.