- Monitors every user interaction as it travels throughout your backend JVMs
- Shows the root cause influencing your users in the source code
- Links every slow and failed operation to the root cause
- Works with applications deployed on JVMs (Java, Scala, Groovy, etc.)
- Can be integrated without any changes in the application code
- Invisible to the end users
- Offers real-time insights into performance and availability issues
- Adds minimal performance overhead
- Can be installed in mere minutes and does not require any configuration
Integrate in seconds
- 1 Sign up for a free trial to download the Agent
Install the Plumbr Java Agent
Installing the Plumbr Java Agent is as easy as adding the
-javaagent:PATH-TO/plumbr.jarto your configuration and restarting the JVM.
- 3 To get a full view of your customer experience, make use of the Plumbr Browser Agent as well.