Three words that describe me are optimistic, insatiable and control-freak.
I start my day with coffee and Twitter.
I get my inspiration for my daily work from solving interesting problems.
Most fascinating thing about being a software engineer is that you get do the thing you love and even get paid for that.
My favourite topics at talks are about how to make software fast, how to solve problems and let the computer do the job for you.
The best tip & trick I have received as a developer is to discover your assumptions, throw them in the window, start from the square zero and move forward one tiny step at the time.
I recommend everyone to read „Getting Things Done“ by David Allen. Read and follow the rules.
and VP of Engineering
Topics of Expertise
- Memory Leaks
- Memory Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- General Java Performance Topics
- Where Is My Memory?
- I Bet You Have a Memory Leak
- 2015 -Jfokus, JPoint, GeeCON, JEEConf, JavaOne
- 2014 -Devoxx, GeeCON, JavaOne, Topconf Tallinn
- 2013 -JavaOne, JPoint, Topconf Tallinn, Jazoon, JavaDay Kiev, Joker, Jenkins User Conference, 33rd Degree, GeekOut
- 2012 -Devoxx, Topconf Tallinn
- JavaOne 2015 Rock Star
- JavaOne 2014 Rock Star
- JavaOne 2013 Rock Star
Three words that describe me are curious, relentless and altruistic.
I start my day with the Elevate app (it’s a brain training app).
I get my inspiration from seeing how much more there is that can be done.
Most fascinating thing about being a software engineer is the ability to create useful things.
My favourite topics at talks are hardcore internals of Java.
The best thing about giving a talk is sharing the knowledge so that other people can gain it more efficiently than I did.
As a speaker I would like to be on stage at TED talks.
The best tip & trick I have received as a developer is to go deeper.
Plumbr Senior Java Engineer
Topics of Expertise
- JVM Internals
- Java Concurrency
- Performance Optimization
- Mutation Analysis
- The Mystery Lies In Our Heads, Not In HotSpot
- Java Concurrency Under The Hood
- Mutation Analysis Or What Code Coverage Doesn't Tell Us
- 2015 -Riga Dev Day, JPoint, GeeCON, JEEConf, GeekOut EE, JCrete, JavaZone
- 2014 -Joker, JavaOne, Riga Dev Day, GeeCon, Jenkins User Conference, Devoxx, JEEConf, JPoint
- 2013 -Joker, JavaOne, JavaDay Kiev