- Login/register at portal.plumbr.eu to receive the Plumbr agent to be attached to your JVM.
- Unzip the downloaded archive.
- Attach the plumbr.jar to your application. In most cases it is as easy as adding the following to your configuration and restarting the JVM
- Take a look at portal.plumbr.eu, you should see your process now being monitored.
- Make sure the application is being used – either by actual users or load tests.
- Sit back and rest assured that we will find the performance bottlenecks for you.
To see the platform-specific guidelines, turn to the full installation guide.