Troubleshooting in development
- Plumbr is designed to monitor end user experience in the application.
- Development environments are not suitable for monitoring, due to missing either:
- Actual data, exposing expensive data access operations.
- Real usage patterns, matching the way real users use the application.
- Multiple users, putting the system under load.
Thus instead of trying to use Plumbr for troubleshooting in development, use Plumbr for monitoring, either in test or production environments.